Thursday, March 12, 2009

Our house!


Here is the front and back of the house. Sorry the front picture wasn't that good. I didn't want to stand in the middle of the road. When you walk in you see the living room with a nice fireplace!
The living room is followed by the dining room/office. Then onto the nice, roomy kitchen.
Followed by the laundry room and 1/2 bath by the gargage. (For those "I gotta go right now!"
instances when you get home!)
The family room is just off the top of the stairs.
Followed by the master bedroom, bath and walk-in closet. The toliet is in a closet. It took a little getting used to, but I kind of like the idea now.

Tayce's room, the duck/frog bathroom, and the extra bedroom ends the tour. I hope you enjoyed it! Come and visit sometime!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the idea of a water closet.

Katrina Wilson said...

I love your house!! It is way cute!!

Amanda said...

Wow, I love your house!! It is way cute. I sure miss you guys. When are you guys coming to visit??

rneweyfamily said...

I'd love to come down and visit you sometime. You have a cute house.

Lisa said...

What a great place! We will be planning a visit shortly :)
Did you sell your house in Pocatello?