Here are some happenings within the last few weeks. I finally finished my scarecrow that I have been crocheting. I really enjoyed doing it.
The middle picture is us enjoying tostadas in our living room. There was nothing wrong with the kitchen table, Caleb just decided to change things up a little bit. It was a lot of fun!
The last picture is another cute picture of Tayce, just being Tayce. How can you not love this fun-loving little boy?
2 comments:
Your scarecrow turned out to be very cute.
I think that it looks fun to eat sitting on the floor in the living room. Caleb is good at shaking things up.
I love all of the pictures of little Tayce, but the googley-eyed one cracks me up. What a sweet and adorable little boy!!
I LOVE the picture of Tayce, he looks so much like his Daddy. Picnics in the living room are always fun, we like to do them at our house.
Post a Comment