Saturday, November 21, 2009

So, Tayce had/has hand-foot-mouth disease and was/is contagious, so I got to stay home with him Thursday - Saturday, just the two of us! Well, Saturday afternoon, he disappeared for a second, and I went to investigate. This is what I saw as I rounded the corner.



When I walked into the bathroom, this is what he had done. He really loves to unravel the toilet paper, but this if the first time he has taken it and ran with it! I think I should have gotten more ducks in the picture.I think Tayce is all bored of me.

Tayce standing up. Here are the two happy guys, just hanging out!

I guess he wasn't that bored of me!

He's just showing off all the teeth that he has now!

2 comments:

rneweyfamily said...

he is tooo cute! Have fun with this stage and I hope he is better soon.

Unknown said...

He looks so much like his mommy. He is the cutest little boy and Grannie gets to see him in 11 more days. Yea!!!