I know she is almost 5 months old, but here is our sweet Cosette, born October 27th. She was born at 2:34 am. She weighed 7 pounds, 6 ounces (if I remember right), and was 19 inches long.
This was Tayce's first time meeting his baby sister. It took him a little while to figure out what was going on, but since then, he has been a wonderful older brother.

I worked for the hospital, so you can see how the "spoiled" me with this baked potatoe. I haven't seen potatoes like this since I have lived in Idaho! It was good though!

Tayce is checking out his baby sister at home. I just love this picture!
Cosette in her beautiful blessing dress. Grandma Emma made it for her.

Of course we can't leave the dogs out of the picture!
1 comment:
She is adorable. When are you guys coming up here to visit? We made homemade ice cream the other day and I thought about you guys cause the first time Colter and I tried it out after we were married was with you guys. It was fun back then! Wish we lived closer.
Post a Comment