Sunday, October 23, 2011

Tayce's 3rd Birthday

I do realize that Tayce's birthday was asix months ago, but I am just happy that I'm finally putting it on my blog. We celebrated Tayce's birthday with family in Smithfield, Utah the Saturday before his birthday. Unfortunately, I don't have any of those pictures. Caleb does and he is not around at the moment. I figured I better not use that as an excuse and just blog. But we had a really good time with family, and Aunt Katrina and Grandma Harmon made an awesome Mickey Mouse Clubhouse cake! (I will have to post a picture of it later because it was pretty awesome!) The first picture is from the influence of Grandpa Luthi. It's just too bad that Mickey mouse isn't upside down on the bag or it would have worked out rather well. Anyway, Tayce loves Mickey Mouse and I found this picture a little funny.
Tayce is also a big fan of Kung Fu Panda. This was the gift that he got on his birthday. The panda kicks, spins in circles, and moves its arms around. It is pretty entertaining.

Here is Tayce blowing out his candle. Tayce isn't a lover of sweets, (I don't know how that happened) so I didn't bother making him a cake. I got him birthday cake ice cream cake instead. My parents and I enjoyed it. I don't think Tayce tried any.
Tayce is such a funny little boy who loves playing with any sort of ball and his cars. He enjoys reading his books and playing with his little sister. He is a big help to me around the house. I love him to pieces and am so glad that he is part of our family.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I sure miss seeing those two little faces at my table.